Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Gotta Love Bubble Suits!

Isabella is already 3 1/2 months old, and I'm just getting around to making her a baby girl outfit!  I have soooo many things I want to sew for her running through my head...  Somehow, with four children, I don't have as much time for sewing as I thought I would!  So, I sew during naptime and late night (which I'm sure many of my crafty readers do the same thing!).  This is the "Carly" bubble romper (pattern found here).  It is a pattern by Carla C and Sisboom.  I love it!  I will have to say, I'd rather do buttonholes than snaps.  You have the option of either one for the bottom closure.  I did snaps this time, but next time I think I'll opt for the buttons.  I am pleased how it turned out, although it is difficult to take pictures of the outfit when my baby is too little to sit up by herself!  :)


I chose the ribbon closure option for the back, which was probably the easiest choice...



I had so much fabric leftover (this fabric was from my overflowing stash), that I need to make some matching shoes, bonnet, or both!

5 comments:

  1. Isabella's new bubble suit is so cute!! Misty you are to talented!! I'm so glad God blessed you with another little girl you can sew for!! She looks adorable!! Your a sweet mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable! Love it!

    I would love for you to stop by my blog for a fun giveaway! Have a wonderful day! http://alittleknickknack.blogspot.com/2010/06/vacation-week-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little baby outfits. I love how uncomplicated and simple your design is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job, lend me those sewing skills! I'm quite envious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice job on the baby outfit. Wish I had your sewing skills. Saw your link on New Friend Friday. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Pinterest

Pin It