Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hooded Towels

Hooded towels are so quick and easy to make!  There is a free tutorial on DIY dish (button on my sidebar).  I used a washcloth instead of the hand towel.  I liked that better because the washcloth is already the correct size for the hood, and the edges are finished.

Here are my three older models showing off their new warm, fuzzy towels...


I think having to sit wrapped up in towels makes kids act a little goofy!

I found a cute ladybug ribbon to use for Hannah's towel, and since we affectionately call her "Hannahbug," that is what I monogrammed on her towel (although it's hard to see in the picture).



Last but not least, here is Isabella all snuggly and warm in her hooded towel.  They work so much better than baby towels.



These are great for bathtime, but they also work wonderful for beach/ pool towels as well.  My kids love theirs, and the boys even found another use for them...superhero capes!

5 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE and so are your kiddos! Did you monogram them yourself? I wish I had a monogramming machine! Maybe one day :) I agree, baby hooded bath towels only last for a month when they're a newborn, but they are precious! But with these, even big kids won't mind drying off! Great idea for the beach, too!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jenny! Yes, I did monogram them. I love my embroidery machine...If it's not nailed down, then I'll probably monogram it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! These are simply the cutest! (as are the kids!) So it took me an embarrassing 2 weeks to come and visit you from when you came to see me and you were so nice to leave me a comment but seriously I don't even know where the time went!!! Anyway I'm here now and am a new follower of yours :) Thanks for coming to see me and good luck in my giveaway tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute....your kids are lucky! I have always wanted to make these, but never have
    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god. they look so cute....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Pinterest

Pin It