Monday, November 2, 2009

Bible Character Dress Up Day

I am very much behind in my blogging! I have lots of things to post, but it's been a little crazy around here. Aidan had a confirmed case of the H1N1 flu, and Hannah had a suspected case, although they told us not to even bring her in. Jack has been sick too, but I think he has something totally different. Anyway, I need to make t-shirts for the kids that say, "I Survived the Swine Flu!" They recovered quickly, and I am thankful for that. Seth and I did not catch it...thankful for that too!

In October, Aidan's preschool class had "Bible Character Dress Up Day." The children had to choose their favorite Bible character. Aidan loves the story of David and Goliath, so he was David. I actually made his costume last year when the church did the same them one night. I am eternally grateful that the coustume still fit this year, because I really have had no time to make a new one! If you look closely, you will see the authentic looking sling that my talented husband, Seth made! He's quite crafty too!

When I took Aidan to preschool, Jack was very excited to be with Aidan in his classroom. It's very hard to take pictures of your preschooler and make sure your toddler doesn't run off down the hall! Once Jack saw the camera, he popped right up next to Aidan and said, "CHEESE!" So, that is why he is standing next to "David." I couldn't resist this cute pair of brothers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Pinterest

Pin It