Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!

My daughter, Hannah, was baptized this past Sunday! My camera card was full, and I did not realize it. So, I quickly deleted what I could and managed to catch a quick picture of her after she came up out of the water. Thankfully, the picture turned out very well!



For her special day, I decided to make her a tote bag to carry her Bible. I found this very cute embroidery pattern on http://www.swakembroidery.com/. The only applique is the skirt, and the rest is left blank. I really wanted the ruby to be red, so I used fabric markers and colored it in. After that, I decided to color the girl's hair and shirt too. I really like how it turned out, and most importantly, Hannah loved it!

Here is a close-up of the embroidery...


It was a very special day for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Pinterest

Pin It