Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SOLD!!!

I have made plenty of gifts, but I've never had an actual paying customer...(Although, I did have a lady at Dollywood offer to buy the diaper bag I made for Jack...right off Seth's shoulder! We were out of town, though, and I didn't know how I was going to tote diapers and stuff around for the remainder of our trip.) The diaper bag below was for a new baby granddaughter named, "Mallory." It is a messenger style bag, just like the style I made for my son. It's nice because no matter how full it gets, the flap keeps everything covered up. I was nervous making something for a person that would actually be paying me for it, but I think it turned out rather nice...




a close-up of the embroidery...



Now, I'm off to make my grandmother's birthday gift...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Pinterest

Pin It