Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Grandmother's Bag

August 31st was my grandmother's birthday, and I wanted to make her something special. I may call her "Granny," but she sure doesn't fit the stereotype! I won't tell you her age, but I'll tell you mine...I'm 36, and my "Granny" has often been mistaken to be my mother. She looks very young for her age and can still wear me out on a shopping trip any day! So, I thought my "cutesie" Granny needed something cute for one of her shopping trips, and this is what I came up with....



I monogrammed it for her...


and gave her pockets (including one for her cell phone) and plenty of room on the inside...


I loved how this turned out. It's a sunglasses/ eyeglasses holder. The pattern for this can be found on http://www.swakembroidery.com/.




All finished! I am very happy that she loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Pinterest

Pin It