Friday, June 6, 2014

What a Difference a Year Makes!

For the 2012-2013 school year, we began our homeschool journey, for the first time, with all the kids.  The year prior to that was only a half year with one of my children.  I was determined that I was going to start blogging again for the 2013-2014 school year, but then this happened... 

Big Baby in Here!



At 40 years old, this was a little scary for me, but all my fears turned into joy when this little big girl was born...
 
 


Our 8 lb 11oz bundle of pure sweetness captured all our hearts (and attention), so blogging was put on hold for awhile while we mixed school with special times like this one...
 
 
 
 
Little ones truly do grow fast, and our youngest is now 6 month old!  She has fit right in and even participates in school...
 
Enjoying the reading nook

Celebrating 100 Days of School

 
Before we knew it, we had completed a school year and went out to celebrate the big day at The Cheesecake Factory (one of our favorite restaurants).  We dubbed this night our "First Annual Awards Night."  I hope this means I can look forward to a repeat of the delicious dinner I had that night!!
 
Our "Class Picture"
 
Anyone with a big family knows that there is no easy or fast way to have dinner at a restaurant like The Cheesecake Factory.  That's ok, though, it was sooooo good!  We decided to pass out awards at home, complete with a kindergarten graduation ceremony for my youngest son!  (My oldest son was a bit delirious from a late night and a full belly!)

 

 
 
 It's been a really great school year, but we are all thrilled to be enjoying a little rest and recreation!!
 
 
 
 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Pinterest

Pin It