Friday, January 8, 2010

Not Much Time Left...

I have a new baby girl due in February, and I have been trying like crazy to get ready for her by making some of the things that she will need.  I had to get the Christmas sewing done first, but now that Christmas is behind us, I have been able to focus on Isabella's arrival!

Here are some of the projects that I have completed so far...

This is a nursing cover-up, so actually it's for me.  :)  Isabella will have to eat, but I like to have privacy!  The neckline has boning so that I can see her if I need to, and she can have ventilation.




A Moses basket...  These are so nice to carry from room to room.  That way, there is always a soft place to lay the baby.  I used the basket for Aidan, but it was covered in blue material.  After two little boys, I was ready for some pink!  I used a very soft minky dot material for the pad and flannel for the bumper.  When I showed it to Seth, our little Jack tried to climb right on in (although he turned the whole thing over!), so it must look inviting.



A soft flannel blanket...




I plan to monogram this blanket with Isabella's initials.  It looks very "girly" to me!



I still have so much more that I want to make...burp cloths, a diaper bag, clothes, headbands, baby shoes, etc!  The list could go on and on...

2 comments:

  1. All of these are so pretty! Great job! Isabella will arrive and be taken care of with such beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your baby girl! You made some sweet stuff for her!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Pinterest

Pin It