Saturday, February 12, 2011

Silent Auction Projects

It seems like I either haven't sewn in a while, or I have so many sewing projects at once that there is smoke coming out my ears!  Right now, I have more than I can do...!  With Valentine's Day on Monday and two of my children's birthdays this week, I didn't think I would be able to sew anything for a silent auction benefiting my daughter's dance team....However, I did manage to whip up a few things yesterday, and then I "stole" one from my Etsy store.  :)  That only means that my Etsy store is seriously depleted, and I have more sewing projects coming up!

My corn bags (Therapy Bags) were very popular around Christmas, so I made two of those...



...and hooded towels are always a hit with the kids.  Since I couldn't monogram something for a silent auction (obviously), I used decorative fabric for the hood, and I really like how it turned out.  If you would like to try making one, "The Cottage Home" has a great tutorial here.  She has several fun tutorials.




I also took my cowboy bib set out of my Etsy shop (which I dislike doing) because I really wanted to have one more thing but ran out of time for sewing anything.  We shall see how it goes tonight!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Pinterest

Pin It