Thursday, May 7, 2009

Recipe Swap Thursday

I tried these cookies at a friends house, and it was all I could do to not eat every single cookie on the plate!!! She gave me this wonderful cookie recipe...


Butter Brickle Cookies
Butter Pecan cake mix
3/4 stick of butter, melted
1 egg
2 tablespoons water
3/4 cup chopped pecans
3/4 cup vanilla/white morsels
3/4 cup Heath "bits of brickle" (toffee bits)
Mix all well. Drop on cookie sheet with a melon ball or large tablespoon. Bake for 9-13 minutes on 350*. Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet. YUM!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these cookies sound really good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to bake with toffee bits. Thanks for this recipe!

    Randi @ I have to say

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome! I hope you enjoy this recipe. These cookies are sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Pinterest

Pin It